Waterfall trail on Bikes
Wander Baños on a Biking Tour: The best and most fun way to easily explore Baños.
Join us for a half day tour full of exploring Baños, doing one of the most popular activities! Make your way down to the famous Pailón del Diablo traveling through the lush cloud forest and passing by tons of breathtaking waterfalls. You won’t want to miss this adventure!
Half day tour itinerary from 09:00 to 14:30
- Meet in the office at 09:00 to check out bikes.
- Heading towards the Pailón del Diablo, we will travel through the Pastaza River Ecological Corridor where we will pass by waterfalls, wonderful views, and a beautiful forest, situated between 2 National Parks, Llanganates and Sangay also Tarabitas (cable cars), and different extreme activities. We will travel about 13.8 kilometers (90 % of the way is going down).
- Once at Río Verde area, we will park and lock our bikes, and start with a hike going down to the Pailón del Diablo Waterfall. We will hike for about 30 minutes to an overlook at the Pailón del Diablo.
- After we will hike back to the bikes for around 40 minutes and we will have transportation waiting that will bring us back to the office at Baños de Agua Santa, between 14:00 to 14:30.
- Professional bilingual (English-Spanish) tour guide
- First-aid kit
- Binoculars to share with the group
- Pictures and videos
What to pack:
- Comfortable shoes and clothing
- Sunscreen and rain gear (depending on the season)
- Water bottle
- Additional Cash (recommend around 20 USD) to pay the bike rental (5 USD) entrance to Pailon del Diablo (2 USD), transportation back to Baños (2 USD) , personal expenses, snacks, and tips.
Book your place
Check availability: Biking tours are limited. Please fill in the form to contact our sales team and check availability within your desired dates and request more information.
Departure days: Tuesday, Thurday and Saturday at 9:00 am.