We offer half and full day trips along the Class III and Class IV rapids of the Rio Pastaza and Rio Patate, sure to be an adrenaline-filled ride through the beautiful Llaganates and Sangay National Parks. Ride the rapids and enjoy the outdoors.
Feel the adrenaline rising and falling through your veins as you enjoy the beautiful Llanganates and Sangay National Parks! We have partnered with the best rafting operators to guarantee you the most fun and safe rafting trip, starting from Baños, the most visited adventure spot in Ecuador, and also one of the main Wanderbus stops!
You don’t need to be an expert to hop on the raft: you will be guided by qualified and experienced guides who will make the most of this experience for you. Our half-day trip through class III and class IV rapids of Pastaza and Patate rivers will adapt to your itinerary and level of experience.
You can not leave Baños without having felt the thrill of a rafting adventure!
Half Day Itinerary from 09:00 to 14:30
- We will meet up at our office in Baños. Departing from here, you can relax in our comfortable van for the 40-minute scenic drive to our put-in location at the edge of the river.
- Gear up and chat with your rafting mates while our certified guides prepare for the following 30-minute safety briefing.
- Once we get into the river you will get to experience the thrills of rafting! You will also have amazing views of the unspoiled environment around you for approximately 1 hour 15 minutes. This might seem short, but the time on the river is very intense!
- Finally, our van will meet you at the take-out location and bring you to a nearby restaurant where you will enjoy a delicious meal.
- Rafting gear (max shoe size is 44)
- Professional and experienced bilingual guides
- Digital pictures
- Lunch or Dinner
What to pack
- Bathing suit
- Insect repellent
- Change of clothes
- Storage device for taking home your Geotours digital pictures