Once you’ve booked, you can reschedule your itinerary anytime. All changes are free and immediate.
What’s included in this trip:
- 1 activity included
- Get a taste of Manabi culture at a local family farm in the coastal region
We always include:
- English/Spanish-speaking guide during the full tour
- Comfortable, safe buses with excellent drivers
- Meet locals, visit communities, and learn the culture
Hop-off points you can explore on your own:
- Montañita: Surf, party, and relax at the beach
- Puerto Lopez: Whale watch on the coast and visit Los Frailes Beach
- Quito: Experience this UNESCO Heritage site, visit the equator at the Middle of the World, and ride the TeleferiQo
Recommended Full Itinerary
Remember, this itinerary is just our suggestion – you can hop on and hop off at any of our stops, extending your trip for as long as you like!.
Day 1: Montañita to Quito
Departure days: Thursday, Saturday & Monday
Point 1: Los Caminantes restaurant at the main road 6:50. View map.
|06:50||Depart from Montañita from your selected pick-up point.|
|07:30||Stop for a traditional coastal breakfast at beautiful Ayampe Beach.|
|08:45||Pick up in Puerto Lopez|
|12:00 – 13:00||Experience the Manabi culture with a local family and make your own traditional lunch|
|18:30-19:00||Arrive in Quito and be dropped off at one of our points.|
Bear in mind that, due to our bus schedules, you may need to add one extra day to our recommended itineraries at some stops before continuing your trip. It all depends on the day of the week. Please check our Timetables and Planning Guide.
If you want to go whale-watching from Puerto López, add two days to your itinerary.
If you want to do our Quito free walking tour register here and add two days.