Travelling from the refined colonial charm of a highland city to the tropical surfer’s paradise on the Pacific Coast, this pass is packed with outdoor-adventures around lakes, volcanoes and beaches and local and culinary experiences.
Don’t stress! Once you have booked your pass, you can change your dates to fit your itinerary. Once you start your trip, you’ll also be able to change departure dates. All changes are free and immediate (with 8 hours’ notice and subject to availability).
- El Cajas National Park
- Cacao hacienda
- And many other short stops along the way!
- Discover the picture-perfect plazas and the off-beat, colonial vibe of Cuenca.
- Explore the 200 lakes, lunar landscapes and enchanted cloud forests of El Cajas National Park.
- Learn how chocolate really does grow on trees (and mangos too) with an authentic cacao experience in a real-life hacienda.
- Option to hop off at Guayaquil to discover Ecuador’s biggest, most vibrant city’s legendary seafood and intriguing pirate history.
- Surf with the pros, relax on golden beaches, explore beautiful national parks and party in one of the South America’s best nightlife towns.
Recommended Full Itinerary
Remember, this itinerary is just our suggestion – you can hop on and hop off at any of the main stops, extending your trip for as long as you like!
Day 1: Cuenta to Montañita
Departure days: Wednesday, Friday & Sunday
Point 1: Parque Calderón (main entrance to the Cathedral) 7:00 am. View map
|07:00||Depart from Cuenca from your pick-up point.|
|08:00||Guidance at El Cajas National Park for a wet and wild adventure among 200 lakes.|
|09:15||Depart from El Cajas.|
|09:30||Stop for breakfast|
|11:30||Visit at hacienda for the cacao experience and lunch.|
|15:15||Arrive in Guayaquil to drop off/pick up those who wish to stay here.|
|18:30||Arrive in Montañita in time to catch the sunset and hit the party scene.|
If you want to go to Galapagos from Guayaquil add five to seven days to your itinerary.
Passengers hopping off at Guayaquil must all be dropped off at the same spot – not at specific hotels.