The Inca Experience – The Qhapaq Ñan
Inca Experience – The Qhapaq Ñan
USD $65/per person
Start the day at the small and cozy village of Coyotor where you will be welcomed by the local community who will share with you some of their local treats before you start a short walk to visit the ruins of Baños del Inca. This place is one of the most important records of Inca influence for being a place where ancient rituals took place.
From here, you will visit the famous Ingapirca complex with a detailed explanation from a local guide. After the visit, you will head to Sisid Anejo community to enjoy a traditional lunch as you have the chance to explore the community and learn about its unique history.
Ingapirca is a must when trekking the Inca Trail, or commonly known as Qhapaq Ñan. Let yourself immerse in the past and get to know our ancestors’ history. Ingapirca allows you to get a much better understanding about the Incas and their culture.
Surprise yourself with all the complex construction techniques and solar calculations. Accompanied by a local tour guide to take you around the complex and give you a very detailed explanation about all the edifications with a historical background.
Calculate time of arrival
- Traveling from Cuenca: 07:00
- Traveling from Guayaquil: 06:00
- Traveling from Quito: depart a day earlier and sleep at the community
|09:00||Meet up in Sisid Anejo|
|09:30 – 10:30||Visit Coyoctor – discover Los Baños del Inca|
|10:45 – 12:00||Guided visit in Ingapirca|
|12:00 – 13:00||Trek the nature & visit the famous Inca’s face.|
|13:15 – 14:15||Traditional lunch with the community|
|14:30 – 16:30||Visit Sisid Anejo Community|
Check availability: The Inca Trail tours are limited. Please fill in the form to contact our sales team and check availability within your desired dates and request more information.
- Cultural Show: $100 per group
- Community Night: $15 per person
- Private transportation from Cuenca: Starting at $60
- Ingapirca entrance fee
- Baños del Inca entrance fee
- Transportation within thee community
- Local Guide
- Transportation from or to the community
What to pack:
- Wear comfortable hiking/walking shoes
- Warm clothing (it will be cold)
- Snacks and drinks: bottled water, juices
- Cash to pay personal expenses